Whats your 3 best movies of all time?

Hi... Apakah kalian punya 3 title movies yg kalian bisa proudly recommend to people to watch and movies that you can watch again and again?
Kalau for me
1. Saving private ryan
There's always something about war movies for that drawn the bitter and romance of war movies.
2. Forrest gump
Mix of real world events and comedy in the movie have been absolute banger for me.
3. The Lord of the ring trilogy
I have so many things to say about lord the ring but the fantasy world has been one of fascinating things since when we are young. Especially if you are gamer or manga reader. Orcs, elves, and dwarfs. It is what give the stories life.

Then what yours top 3 movies guys?
Charlie's Angel
Final Destination
The Sea Beast (Animation)

Hi... Apakah kalian punya 3 title movies yg kalian bisa proudly recommend to people to watch and movies that you can watch again and again?
Kalau for me
1. Saving private ryan
There's always something about war movies for that drawn the bitter and romance of war movies.
2. Forrest gump
Mix of real world events and comedy in the movie have been absolute banger for me.
I have so many things to say about lord the ring but the fantasy world has been one of fascinating things since when we are young. Especially if you are gamer or manga reader. Orcs, elves, and dwarfs. It is what give the stories life.

Kalau diliat dari kenangannya :

1. Titanic - nonton sama keluarga besar pas lebaran, jaman jaman laser disc masih ada sama vcd baru keluar
2. Shaolin popeye - nring back memories
3. Kuch Kuch Hota hai - nemenin nyokap nonton, taunya cerita nya bagus, haha

Kalau for me
1. Saving private ryan
2. Forrest gump

Kalo personal favorite

1. Brave Heart - we all end up dead, it's just a question of how and why

2. Dark Knight - this is what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object

3. Friend zone (thai) - i don't want to risk you

1. Forrest Gump, kayaknya dah paham lah ya kenapa
2. Sound of Music, ada kenangan tersendiri.
3. Avengers Endgame. Anak komik, ngeliat jagoannya muncul di layar lebar rame2 sampe penonton yang sesama pecinta komik Marvel pada rame waktu di scene portal. Ga akan lupa momennya.

1. Shutter Island
my favourite movie genre (investigative thriller)

2. Blackhawk down
has to do an assignment with it's original sources, so it's personal

3. Shooter
Marky Mark is on the film

The Terminal (2004) - I mean, siapa yang nga penasaran semisal kita terjebak dan tinggal di Bandara International? (Plus, it's Tom Hanks)

Borat! Cultural Learnings of America (2006) - Dari awal sampai akhir nga bisa berhenti ketawa ngakak, pertama kali nga sengaja nonton di RCTI tahun 2012 kalo nga salah.

Tropic Thunder (2008) - Action Comedy yang dibintagi Ben Stiller, Jack Black dan Robert Downey, Jr meranin aktor yang jadi kulit hitam. Mungkin karena tema nya "Film dalam Film" buat jadi daya tarik tersendiri buat newbie.

Back